Yesterday, the Golden Raspberry Award foundation revealed the nominations for the Razzies, which honor (or maybe dishonor) the worst that Hollywood has to offer each year.
Here are some of the nominations:
- This time, Mike Myers’ “The Love Guru” got the most nominations (a whopping seven!), including worst picture.
- Eddie Murphy, who took home Razzies for worst actor, worst supporting actor and worst supporting actress (!) last year, got two nominations this year: worst actor and worst screen couple alongside himself in “Meet Dave.”
- Paris Hilton got three nominations this year: worst actress and worst screen couple for her work in the comedy “The Hottie & the Nottie,” as well as worst supporting actress for the flick “Repo! The Genetic Opera.”
- Cameron Diaz was also nominated this year. She got both a worst actress AND a worst screen couple nomination for her role in the comedy “What Happens in Vegas.”
Nominees for Worst Picture 2008:
- Disaster Movie and Meet The Spartans (Two Movies — One Berry Badly Beaten Dead Horse of a Concept!)
- M. Night Shyamalan’s The Happening
- The Hottie and The Nottie (starring Paris Hilton)
- In The Name of The King: A Dungeon Siege Tale
- The Love Guru (starring Mike Myers)
Nominees for Worst Actor 2008:
- Larry the Cable Guy – WITLESS PROTECTION
- Eddie Murphy – MEET DAVE
- Mike Myers – THE LOVE GURU
- Al Pacino – 88 MINUTES & RIGHTEOUS KILL
- Mark Wahlberg – THE HAPPENING & MAX PAYNE
Nominees for Worst Actress 2008:
- Jessica Alba – THE EYE & THE LOVE GURU
- The Cast of THE WOMEN (Annette Bening, Eva Mendes, Debra Messing, Jada Pinkett-Smith
and Meg Ryan)
- Cameron Diaz – WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS
- Paris Hilton – THE HOTTIE AND THE NOTTIE
- Kate Hudson – FOOLS’ GOLD & MY BEST FRIEND’S GIRL
The winners will be announced at a ceremony on February 21, the day before the Academy Awards.
To view all the 2008 Razzies nominations, click here!