RSS

1D Star Rushed To Hospital With Three Of His Friends After Fire Breaks Out At London Apartment



Liam-PayneOne Direction start Liam Payne rushed to hospital on Monday evening with three of his friends after a patio heater caught fire on the balcony of his luxury London apartment.

A friend of Liam’s told the Daily Mirror Newspaper the following. They said, “His friend went to fill up the gas for a heating lamp, there was some sort of accident and the whole balcony went up in flames.”

Liam was unhurt as he was inside at the time of the accident, but three of his friends were not so lucky as they all suffered from varying degrees of burns. Fire-fighter Laurie Kenny said, “Two of the occupants had superficial burns to their hands and the third had burns to his hands and face. All three have been taken to hospital.”

The incident happened at around 9.45pm on Monday evening and six crews were called to the scene. Fireman Kenny also said, “Fire-fighters worked quickly and professionally to get the fire under control as quickly as possible. About 30 people left the building before we arrived and were not injured.”

Liam was unavailable for comment yesterday, but a spokesperson spoke on behalf of the 1D star and simply said, “We are not disclosing any information.”

It appears as though Liam Payne was extremely lucky not to be injured by the incidents on Monday night. Let us hope that his three friends make a quick and speedy recovery and are up and about very soon.

 

Related stories:

Jerrod Niemann and Lee Brice Survive Tour Bus Fire
One Direction Will Be Featured In Their Own 3D Film
One Direction's Zayn Malik Pops The Question To Little Mix Star Perrie Edwards
Is Simon Cowell About To Marry Pregnant Girlfriend Lauren Silverman?

Comments are closed.